Latam Customer Service and Support
Mexico City or Buenos Aires
Customer service handling and necessary support to Country Managers
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Providing professional and courteous communication
- Answering phone calls, emails, and tickets in a timely manner
- Providing detailed step-by-step instructions to users as needed
- Investigating customer concerns and providing creative solutions
- Creating detailed tickets for engineers to resolve customer related issues
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database
- Chase and deal with prospects
- Follow up bank transfers operations
- Leads filtering, conversion and upselling opportunity identification
- Corporate first level pitching and must be ready to move up level when required
- Leads identification, research and generation
- Clients renewals and activations
- Clients meeting appointment scheduling
- Content Management:
- Translate and adapt English content into a local language (.po file, website, pages, contracts…)
- Maintain permanently the content updated with the English version (website, contracts, newsletters…)
- Any other Content Management related functions assigned time to time
College education minimum
2 years internet customer service or call center experience
Excellent written and verbal skills
Excellent organization and time management skills
Ability to multi-task under pressure
Excellent computer skills
Industry knowledge (graphic design, stock photography, preferred)
Basic requirement: Bi-lingual, English and Spanish.
Added advantage: Multiple languages (French-Canadian, Spanish)
Technical proficiency in design applications (Adobe Creative Suite)
Staff must also be able to handle additional Customer Service queries in English (US) to fulfill as extended help to our US operations during peak times. Staff is also required to take any additional roles as and when required to support Country Managers in their functions.
About the company
Fotolia is a leader in the global stock image market. With a commitment to quality and affordability, Fotolia’s influence has rapidly gone global since the company’s 2004 inception. Fotolia revolutionized the industry by launching the Infinite Collection in 2007 by becoming the first microstock organization to challenge the other major players of the traditional stock photography industry.
Today, Fotolia has over 4 million professionals looking to the site for the latest in high-resolution stock photos, graphics, illustrations and videos. Over 24 million royalty-free images are accessible from $0.75 with an unbeatable commitment to quality and affordability.
Fotolia proudly offers service in 14 languages and is represented in 23 countries and regions worldwide.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.