Mexico Direct Sales Manager
To plan and carry out local sales activities via direct sales methods, as well as corresponding direct marketing-related support activities in accordance with agreed business plans and global strategy.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Passionate about the Internet and the Stock Photo industry, you will be responsible for supporting direct sales activities of the local market. Your responsibilities are split into 3 main roles, including:
- Direct Sales (As key function)
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and annual sales targets by growing revenue through selling to medium to large sized enterprises.
- Recommend resources internally for identifying prospects to facilitate direct sales actions
- Creating and nurturing strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Proactively building contact lists, maintaining and growing a database of customers and prospects
- Accounts education, prospecting, and pitching to decision-makers on Fotolia enterprise products and value propositions
- Setting up face-to-face meetings
- Pleasant and tactful telephone manner to identify sales opportunities
- Sales pitches, negotiations, and follow-ups
- Leads research, generation, filtering, conversion, and upselling identification of opportunities
- Work closely with management team and Country Manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Any other related functions assigned time to time
- Direct Marketing
- Work very closely with VP of Marketing/Direct Marketing Manager, VP of Sales, and Country Manager to facilitate achievement of direct marketing goals
- Develop and co-ordinate all resources needed for direct marketing activities and their implementation
- Monitor and report on activities, and provide relevant management information
- Work closely alongside managers and directors of all other functions’ for execution of direct marketing
- Any other direct marketing-related functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Sustaining accounts
- Maintaining accounts by working closely with the Country Manager to ensure continuity of service after closing deals, update on clients’ daily needs and customer issues and opportunities, share information to enable Country Manager to be the primary customer advocate creating solutions within the company
- Committed to ensuring account renewals with subsequent purchases
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Must be able to act as a support role whenever there are vacuum in the assigned territory, reasonably beyond the job descriptions stated.
Personality: A self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who can critically assess their own performance. An empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel for meetings. Keen for new experiences, responsibility, and accountability. A team player able to get on with others.
Specific Job Skills:
- Able to communicate fluently via written and oral media in English and Spanish
- Minimum of two years direct sales experience
- Understands the principles of sales, marketing, and advertising cost-effectiveness
- Great at negotiating and identifying opportunities
- Experience with cold calling, converting calls into more comfortable communications, and converting lapsed accounts
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision-makers across various sectors
- Strong ability to identify leads and sales opportunities
- Proven results in meeting or exceeding sales targets. Able to demonstrate success, influence, and experience managing major accounts customers
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Ideal background would be from Internet or stock photography industry. Contacts within the stock photo, advertising, publishing, or other key sectors would be given priority
Computer skills: Must be very Internet savvy and able to adapt mainstream direct marketing methods Skill with image manipulation software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) would be beneficial
Education: Minimum, higher diploma or degree holder in any discipline
About the company
Fotolia is a leader in the international stock image market. With a commitment to quality and affordability, Fotolia’s influence has rapidly gone global since the company’s 2004 inception. Fotolia revolutionized the industry by launching the Infinite Collection in 2007 and becoming the first microstock organization to challenge the other major players of the traditional stock photography industry.
Today, Fotolia has nearly two-million professionals looking to the site for the latest in high-resolution stock photos, graphics, illustrations and videos. Over 26 million royalty-free images are accessible, with an unbeatable commitment to quality and affordability.
Images start on Fotolia at $0.75 USD, and contributors have the potential to earn some of the highest commissions in the business. Fotolia proudly offers service in 15 languages and is represented in 23 countries and regions worldwide.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org application of this post.